Get Legal Advice for Your Company
We offer practical solutions for business disputes.
Do you need assistance with the legal side of running a business? Schaeffer Law’s business lawyers can provide help to small and medium-sized businesses based on your needs. We work hard to provide cost-effective, efficient solutions to help you in your day-to-day operations. Our business law services include legal help with situations involving:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance
- Benefit Administration
- Breach of Contract
- Business Formation (Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship)
- Employee Policies, Handbooks, and other Documentation
- Employee Management and Misconduct
- Employee Investigations
- Employment law contracts, including confidentiality agreements, employment releases, severance agreements and non-compete agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Missouri Commission on Human Rights (MCHR)
- Internal Employee Investigations
- Invoice Disputes and Nonpayment
- Safety (OSHA)
- Unemployment Hearings
- Wage and Hour
WE ALSO OFFER AN OUTSIDE GENERAL COUNSEL SOLUTION FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES AT AFFORDABLE, REDUCED FEE RATES.
WE HANDLE CASES INVOLVING BUSINESS LAW IN THE CLAYTON, MO AND ST. LOUIS AREA
We want to ensure your company has solid legal footing in all its endeavors. Call 314-492-2577 today to speak with us about your employment law case.
WE’RE READY TO ASSIST YOUR BUSINESS
Our employment law attorneys create a lot of employment handbooks, policies and procedures. The attorneys at Schaeffer Law can also assist you with setting up benefits programs. It’s our goal to become a regular part of your business operations by providing value to your company in an affordable and efficient manner. Get the legal help you need with employment contracts in the Clayton, MO and St. Louis area by contacting Schaeffer Law today.