We offer free case reviews in the following areas. Feel free to call us at 636-532-1400.
If we review your case favorably, initial employment law consultations usually last between 30 minutes and 1 hour. You will meet privately with one of our attorneys over the phone or at our office in Kirkwood, MO
- Breach of Contract
- Employment Contracts, including Non-competes, Confidentiality Agreements, Sales Representative Agreements, and Severance Agreements
- Employment Litigation
- Hostile Work Environment
- Severance Negotiation
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Appeals
- Wage Violations
- Wrongful Termination
We encourage you to call us at 636-532-1400 or reach out via our contact form located on our Contact page.
If you are seeking legal advice or representation in a non-employment law matter, we are happy to offer services in the following areas of law. These can be scheduled by requesting an appointment using our contact form on our Contact page or by calling us directly at 636-532-1400.
- Business Law
- Corporate Compliance
- Criminal Defense – free consultations
- DWI – free consultations
- Estate Planning – free consultations
- Family Law – free consultations
- General Civil Litigation – free consultations
- OSHA (Health and Safety)
- Outside General Counsel
- Personal Injury – free consultations
- Workers Compensation – free consultations