Employment law is a wide area of legal practice, generally characterized by that which governs the relationship between an employer and an employee. Whether we realize it or not, employment law affects our daily lives in many ways.
McMichael, Logan, & Schaeffer represents employees who have been the subject of unfair treatment or illegal activity on the part of their employer.
It is our goal to make your employment secure and fair, to preserve your employment in delicate times or when under attack, and to zealously pursue justice for those affected by employment discrimination, harassment, unlawful treatment, or wrongful termination.
Our Employment Law attorneys handle the following:
- Age Discrimination;
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Breach of Contract;
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reform Act (COBRA);
- Disability Discrimination;
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Gender Discrimination;
- Hostile Work Environment;
- Injury Discrimination;
- Military Leave;
- National Origin Discrimination;
- Overtime Violations;
- Pregnancy Discrimination;
- Race Discrimination;
- Religious Discrimination;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Unpaid Commissions
- Wage Violations;
- Wrongful Termination.