ST. LOUIS HR ATTORNEY
A proper Human Resources department always has a few key goals in mind:
- Maintaining your workforce;
- Mitigating risk;
- Maintaining compliance;
- Recommending and implementing HR best practices
However, doing so can sometimes require knowledge and experience in some rather complicated matters. Through our outside in-house counsel practice, we are able to help our clients achieve these goals by developing plans for attacking complicated issues and coming to swift and favorable dispositions. In doing so, we will teach HR clients the relevant laws, rules, and regulations so that internal process can improve and prevent future issues.
We routinely counsel HR departments and company owners on employment law matters such as:
- Relevant Legislation (FMLA, ACA, ADA, COBRA, USERRA, etc.);
- Internal Documentation (Policies, Manuals, Procedures, Handbooks, Work Instructions);
- Employment Agreements;
- Unemployment Challenges;
- Health and Safety (OSHA);
- Workplace Injuries;
- Premises Liability;
- Allegations of Discrimination;
- Labor Unions.
Contact an attorney at Schaeffer Law for counsel on Human Resources.